Philippine Emo Scene Online Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Philippine Emo Scene Online Society

this group is created for people who has interest in the emo genre. this group is also open on other genres.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R U L E S : Very Happy *READ before POSTiNG. *GAiN 50 posts. *BE ACTiVE & NO SPAMMiNG.  *RESPECT, SOCiALiZE, PARTiCiPATE, ENJOY! Very Happy

I am the SALVATION

Go down 
+4
Unknown
SORAL
BARBiEXiAO*PARTi*iSTAR
Juan Carlo Dela Merced
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

I started out as Researcher, one of those who researched lots of Uncommon things that's been happening, via Current Events, History and Science.

One of my researches that intrigued me the most is this group named PESOS which basically meant, Philippine EMO Scene Online Soceity, i researched every persons or should i say every members profile, their way of living, how they socialized with each other, their struggle to make everyday happy.

I compared them once to a colony of ANTS, like the ants had their QUEEN as their leader, this group had 5 Main Leaders, namely:

Nelson (also known as BLEED) - The Founder of the group

Paulo (also known as PAWS)
Ferdinand (also known as CEDRIX)
Rafael (also known as RAFFY)
Michico (also known as CHICO)

they all had their differences, Nelson was a Scenester back then, he loved so-called "EMO" music back then, that he made a group that started out as Fad, then grew bigger and bigger that it became a Society already, from PETS to PEST to PES and finally PESOS, he had control over them but he also treated them as his comrades, Active at times but sometimes busy, also respected; i saw him as the Funny Leader, he also had so many secrets that i couldn't put them all in a detailed manner.

Paulo was the all-around good guy of the group, he was also considered the "KUYA" of the group, although Nelson was also and Old guy, respected by everyone, he's the kind of leader who doesn't command but requests, an all-out active kind of leader, a Friendly Socialite who entertains everybody, one more thing about him is that he gave up his LOVE LIFE for the sake of the group, that's why he had many friends, he specializes Handling Mass of People.

Ferdinand, One of the "ODD" people that i knew, he was the talkative type of Leader, one that knows alot, and when i say alot, i man "MASS OF PEOPLE", he's an excellent tour guide, one of those who has lots of secrets to be kept, not much of a stylish person, has excellent discipline in Budgeting money, because he always lack in money but comes in handy when it comes to survival tactics in the City.

Raffy, The Enlightened Elithist of the group, One who stands up to what he believes is right. A good motivator. A kind of leader who Motivates People in a Rough way, one that doesn't care what other people say as long as he is right, He specializes on EMOtive HardCore EDUCATION and Musical Instruments. Matured Leader, one who also see's life at a realistic state.

Chico, the Anime Lover, The Gadget Boy, also the Womanizer among all the Leaders and also among the Group. One who specializes in Computers, gadgets, Cosplay, and taming women. He also had a dark past that i think i shouldn't put here anymore. A Secretive kind of Leader who has a taste for all time Partying - Alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Part 1 of the research.
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:10 pm

This group also had Moderators which served as Semi-Leaders and Chapter Leaders, namely:

James Chrysler ------------------(also known as CRYZ)
Thorence Victor ------------------(also known as TOVY)
Karlo Marko----------------------(also known as KHEEM)
Glenna---------------------------(as Herself)
Barbie Crisdyl- ------------------(also known as XIAO)

Cryzler, The JUDGMENT Leader, Approachable, One who has the Knowledge and Wisdom,1 if the brothers of Glenna the Hotty, One of the Underground Ladys Man or should i say womanizer of the group but kept his love life as hidden as possible, only to find out that he can't. One of the Legendary leader of the group, a good combination of being Cool and stylish-silent type of good guy, One of the one who admits his mistake, has a strong sense of judgement and friendliness. Especializes in Realism, Judgement and Money Budgetting, never to be messed with.

Thorrence, The all-time-happy-go-lucky PARTY BOY, very Approachable, Diligent leader but never got to fix Cubao Chapters conflicts, Lacks Money though, A not much of a Leader but very friendly, lacks self esteem but good at lots of things including Skate boarding and taming girls, also one of the underground womanizers of the group. also Good at budgetting money, a self-confessed party addict. Especializes in Budgetting Money and food and PARTY handling.

Karlo, The LADIES MAN, the all-time favorite of girls, the fiercest of all the Womanizers of the group, has the wisdome of realism, one that has an un-breakable sense of judgement, 1 if the brothers of Glenna the Hotty, At times quiet but naughty, never be fooled by the looks of a silent but deadly leader, One of the legendary Leaders of LibogxCore, Highly friendly and Approachable, with a good sense of discipline, a good drummer, a good friend a good adviser and the last but not the least, a good Sex Educator, No doubt about it.

Glenna, The first Rose among the thorns, ThePLAYAH GIRL, Sister of Chrysler and Karlo, Very Charming and Approachable, Happy-go-lucky leader, very neutral but very vulgar kind of leader.
Doesn't care much of what people say about her or what sh does as long as she's happy and as long as she doesn't step on other people. Doesn't want to handle people especially when they involve stupid people. Very straight and friendly. if the group had womanizers, this girl here is a Manizer, if there is such thing. Especializes in SEX and Intamicy Education.

Barbie, The second rose among the thorns, The PARTY GIRL, A vulgar kind of leader, Charming although a Petite, Voices out the unheard. The 2nd MANizer of the group, very approachable and friendly, the Owner of the PartyPipolProd, lacks self esteem and sometimes loses a sense of direction, but has a great Judgement over conflicts. A leader who sometimes commits mistakes and gets irritated but admits them later on, A very strong person who struggles for survival. Don't be fooled by the looks, she's not the one to be messed with. Especializes in PARTYing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-part 2 of the research.
Back to top Go down
BARBiEXiAO*PARTi*iSTAR
BARBiEXiAO*PARTi*iSTAR

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:28 am

thanks researcher for the info..
i hope you could post more about the members as well
coz we actually have a lot of very active members in
the group that i think you need to give credits as well..XD
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:52 pm

To Barbie:

How much do you know about your fellow PESOS members?

To Aian, or should i say Kim:

Thank you. Smile

I know about you too.

You've grown, the same question goes with you, How much do you know about your fellow PESOS members?
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:16 pm

This group had leaders that had strong sense control among themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reflection:

although they had certain differences which made gaps between them, they never saw it as a dis-advantage to them, they took everything positively, they even had conflicts that led to arguements and later turned into a fight, but they only needed time to clear their head regarding matters and issues that involved the group, the same goes to the members of this group.

This group has been solid and strong for 4 years now, i have watched this group grow for that long span of time, although i managed to gather lots of information from all the people, still, there are certain secrets to be kept by each member of the group, just like what Ms. Tiangco told me, like i know all these people very well, well basically because it's my job, but, this just lingered my mind, how far does a PESOS member know about PESOS and it's members?
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:38 pm

I started a long time ago, i was always there when something happened; i was silent in every controversy, that's why, nobody noticed me.

i met almost every people in pesos but they didn't get to meet me .
back then, almost everyday, this group hanged out, it was either at a Mall or Baywalk.
Katsz was one of the Pioneers which i focused on, she was a bit weird but always happy, She always talked to the other members as if they were like her childhood friends, while katsz talked about everything under the sun, Paws was there, listening, laughing with the stories, together with Mauro who in that time was serenading Jane, at that time was with Kris and Jc, while Diana and RJ was talking to Jorge and Jaymar with his skater friends were thinking about joining the group named Fashion Core Victims, and Alfred together with Maria Juana were still dating but now they already have a son, together with eloy and tisoy we were smoking, with Eyey talking to paws, while laughing at Jane and the lots of times the East, Cavite, Central, South, and Cubao Chapters of this group gathered together just to party and get drunk and make friends.
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 pm

It's a long Cold Christmas, i wonder.

What's the difference of this Christmas from all the previous Christmas i've had? Well, this Christmas is alot Colder...
Back to top Go down
SORAL

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:38 pm

all of a sudden. I know who you are. ^
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:35 am

Archie. Smile

alright, if you knew me, you got me. Smile

i'll be attending your EB.guys.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:31 pm

First it was Chaos, then the ~ guy, then you. what's next? you write just like me, and you talk directly, you're familiar. very very familiar. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/cryztheweird
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Aian Tianco, atleast you grew up to be a wonderful person like i wanted you to be. Smile speaking of which, since you and Cryzler are here, haven't you lost Cryzler's gift to you, Cryzler lost the other pair, and guess what, i have it with me.

and oh Archie, don't bother thinking who i am. you probably forgot my name. Smile
Back to top Go down
SORAL

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:08 pm

dont fail me?

ring a bell?

hmm
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Archie, it rings a bell in me, but this guy is something else.

anyways JC, sorry for the spam on your journal, feel free to visit the other rooms.

Hey, wait'a second, are you talking about my lost earing? how come you have it?
Back to top Go down
SORAL

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 pm

ayt then. mali ako kung ganun. nah. thats all good. nways. godspeed y'all. ^
Back to top Go down
BARBiEXiAO*PARTi*iSTAR
BARBiEXiAO*PARTi*iSTAR

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 am

@juan carlo
sa 3years ko sa PESOS halos kilala ko na yon ibang members
dito mula ulo hanggang paa..i've gain friends and enemies but
still we manage to get together and stay acquainted...XD
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Aian, We've talked many times before, but eventually you forgot who i was, just like the Old one's that left this group. Smile

i knew about the earing because i gave that earing to Cryzler, i left it in his bag together with a note.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbie, i have something for you, and i'll leave it in your possesion, and another thing, The Head is higher than the Heart, Use the gift carefully. Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cryzler
, about the earing, don't worry, you'll have it in your posession soon. Smile

So how's your braces? Do they still hurt?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, i watched over CRIS (formerly known as kewlet emo) he already has his own family, a 1 year old baby, and a Cute and Beautiful Wife, just had a few conversations about pesos and the past. Smile

i also made contact with TISOY, He already got out of the Construction work, and started looking for a more decent job at a Mall, Hopefully he manages to get the job, because he's the one working for his family.

Ferdinand (also known as CEDRIX) is quite busy taking care of a relatives "SARI-SARI Store", good thing he's still not caught cheating on the income of the store.

Cryzler had his braces the other day, i feel sorry for the guy, coz he can't eat right, boy that's gotta hurt. Smile

Jorge is too busy making blogs and having Movie Marathons, and especially school.

Whiins
a Pesos animator, got himself busy designing websites and making the all time favorite, CAPTAIN YOUTUBE on youtube.com.

Glaiza
already has a classmate as her BF, and yes she's still active in church, together with her sister.

Aziz
is at his fathers house, trying to change his life style and behaviour, i know he can do it, i have faith in him. Smile

and Marian has a New Boyfriend that lives in Pasig, i think, as of now, they're at Pasig. I hope she's happy. Smile

as of now, they're the only one's i've watched over. Watch out for me. Smile Your PapaRazzi. Smile
Back to top Go down
screamotera

screamotera

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Quote :
and Marian has a New Boyfriend that lives in Pasig, i think, as of now, they're at Pasig. I hope she's happy. Smile

huh ? .. panu mu naLaman yun kuya ?
waLa pa kong pinagsasabihan na iba ..
kiLaLa ba kita kuya ?
yerr giving me creeps .. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Let's just say i'm the PESOS Paparazzi, and as a researcher, i always watch over you people.
Back to top Go down
cedrix

cedrix

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:10 am

How did you know my real name?

Baka alam mo kung saan ang nag-graduate ng HS?
Baka alam moi rin ang favorite tambayan ko?

heheh!!
Back to top Go down
http://ceriden.net
cedrix

cedrix

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 am

Mukhang kilala na kita!!!

I think, my isang tao ang nakakaalm ng true identity ko..

He is not a really a PESOS member but the early PESOS group andun ka... (TAMA BA?)

*rections*

Alam kong may isang taong nakakaalam ng real name ko dahil siya lamang ang sinabihan ko nito. Bukod pa, nakasama ko siya ng matagal. (TAMA BA?)
Back to top Go down
http://ceriden.net
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Baka kilala kita Cedrix? haha. If you wanna see me, better go at the EB i set for Jorge this coming saturday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Juan Carlo Dela Merced

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Like i said Aian, i'm a friend. Smile

i don't mean any harm to anyone.

i'll always be in every PESOS' Members Heart. Smile
Back to top Go down
em bree oh ♥

em bree oh ♥

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:22 pm

sa tuwinq meii forum .. dpat ba laqenq meii qanito ?? tssss ..

isa ln pina'sabihan ko na meii bf xii ate marian .. at kilala ko eun !! :DD

lol!
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:10 pm

ako ung sinabihan mo nun trisha pero sinabi ko kay marian na ikaw nagsabi saken eh!

p*ta!!!! KILALA NA KITA g*gu JC!!! JC NILA JORGE!!! PUTEK KA KAW PLA YAN TOL!!!! HAHAHA!!! IKAW AT SI JORGE LANG KINUKWENTUHAN KO NG MGA NANGYA2RE SA GRUPO EH!!!! JC NI KIM CHU AMP!!! HAHAHAHA

TAE KA HULI KA LOKO!!! HAHAHA! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 am

TAE KA JC! kayo lang nila Jorge pinagkwentuhan ko nung kung anong bago sa PESOS~! tae ka tlga!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am the SALVATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the SALVATION   I am the SALVATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the SALVATION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philippine Emo Scene Online Society :: SELF-IMPROVEMENT :: Journals-
Jump to: