Philippine Emo Scene Online Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Philippine Emo Scene Online Society

this group is created for people who has interest in the emo genre. this group is also open on other genres.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
R U L E S : Very Happy *READ before POSTiNG. *GAiN 50 posts. *BE ACTiVE & NO SPAMMiNG.  *RESPECT, SOCiALiZE, PARTiCiPATE, ENJOY! Very Happy

EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to

Go down 
+21
Lea Monica Eala
vaqcutie
killforskramz
~
doniel
MAHARLikAngkABiTE
Pesos Admin
Kheym Calypso
BARBiEXiAO*PARTi*iSTAR
mocchi
xgersonx
Unknown
sim_yonoma
xkurr
GanJa¾
v a i i
screamotera
PhapxPhap
cOrRupTeD
SORAL
Scarlet
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Scarlet

EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:51 pm

mocchi wrote:
i wAsNt actiNg liKe i kNow evErythinG namAn aH?

i wAs jusT liKe, siMpLy asKin quEstiOns.....

yOu kNow wat u guysz aRe so hOt, as in nOt gorgeOus h0t .. yoU knOw, liKe, iNit HOT!

vuTi fah si pHaPz he gEts maH pOint.....

i wAs liKe, aSkiNG lang nMn, is thEre sOmethin wrOng w/ daT?!??!

cAusE yoU guyZ arE usiNg tHe naMe of inAng bayAn (PhilipPinEs), aNd yEt yOu dOnt havE aNytHinG ELSE to oFfer...... oMIGaWDz.

yOu gEt mY pOinT nMn dvAh?

Yes, we're LIKE, getting your point!

It's LIKE, you don't know kasi how LIKE, we're too busy to LIKE make plans and make them happen!

Psssh. We deserve this name, as first emo educators dito sa Pilipinas (tayo nga ba?) ..

Hmmm.. yes, we have lots of things to offer. You'd be surprised how our ideas are just waiting to be
heard, and put into action. We can prove that we deserve this name.

We had worse flamers in our forum before, and we're definitely NOT going to be intimidated by smart @ss questions.

- - - -

@ TOPIC:

mocchi wrote:

i mEan caN't we jUst lEave them aS thEy arE? lEt tHem shoUt to the wOrld thAt thEy're eMo. wHo cAres? it's theiR selF-expRessiOn. sO wHat if OtheR pEoplE are ignoRant aBout thiS gEnre? likE duh. i juSt luv listeNin to mUsic.

Oo, pwede naman natin hayaan na maging mall emo ang kabataan at sumabay sa uso. But isn't a bit backward, kasi may alam nga tayo about sa genre, nakikita natin na may mali, pero wala tayong ginagawa?..para saan pa ang PESOS kung tutunganga lang tayo and watch false information eat through the youths' heads?

The purpose of EMO education is to erase all misconceptions, such as being emotional and suicidal ---these are only two of the many misconceptions, but has proved to be of great obstacle to the youth's creativity and positive thinking.

So there's the problem with just leaving them as they are.

They aren't being themselves, dahil sinusunod nila ang isang FAD at hindi ang sariling form of expression.

Last edited by Scarlet on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:59 pm

mocchi wrote:
hmmmmmmm.... i thiNk a sCene (as u guyz lyk to cAll this gRouP) is mOre tHan a f0rum, moRe than seveRal gigs, EBs and a fEw driNks......

BEST POST IN THIS FORUM SO FAR. let's see some self-proclaimed geniuses down here come up with a more SENSIBLE defense against this statement.

and oh, mocchi, just a PROTIP: if you wanna get a point across, stop the alternate caps bullshit. thanks.
Back to top Go down
xkurr

xkurr

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:53 pm

screamotera wrote:

wLa aku masabi .. HAHA ..

BASAHiN MU NA LANG TO Arrow www.friendster.com/hindimoalamangemo Shocked

two thumbs up sa gumawa kung sino man sya .. Razz ..

it's like , you know .. Twisted Evil Laughing

tama itu ..

baxahen niu na lanq ..

daqdaq impormasyon ..
Back to top Go down
SORAL

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 pm

www.friendster.com/hindimoalamangemo <--Hay naku! wak kau magpapani paniwala sa mga nakasulat dyan. Ayon sa smart-ass/elitistang gumawa nyan eh may mga entry parin dyan na mali at dapat baguhin pero sa kasamaang palad eh tinatamad daw syang ausin yan. Haha.
--
Sa susunod na ko sasali sa kaguluhan. Masyado na kasi ako natatambakan ng mga paerworks(draft para sa blog ko). Kaya ayun : Magpakasaya na lang muna ung mga bagong umuusbong na flamer.. Sa susunod ko na kau didiligan. Haha. XP
Back to top Go down
cOrRupTeD

cOrRupTeD

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:52 am

mocchi wrote:
hmmmmmmm.... i thiNk a sCene (as u guyz lyk to cAll this gRouP) is mOre tHan a f0rum, moRe than seveRal gigs, EBs and a fEw driNks......

ermm..... tma nga nmn naalala ko tuloy ung last forum na pinag uusapan ang hardcore scene sa pinas....

sa naalala ko dun sa nbasa at natunan ko na wag larn tau tumunganga sa

computer at gumwa nam kum anu2, dpat mei gwa din teu buhayin natin am

PESOS para kxing matamlay na ih.... sa nk2ta ninyo wla maxdo nag po2st sa thread na 2

at prang padamihan larn nam post.... wer more than what mocchi is sayin right????...

wla nga mxado ako alam pro khit ku2nti larn nalalaman ko ipagmayabang ko pa rin na

mie na22nan ako....

ot na mxado.... hahaha

dami ko talk shits hahaha....

tanong larn san na pu2nta ung pera sa mga prod????...

d na 2 kxali sa topic..... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Unfortunately Mocchi,
that's the only answers we can afford to give you, and 1 more thing Mocchi, if you want direct answers, ask direct questions.

==========================================

Ayan din kase ang sinasabi koh eh.

Did you know why we connected the name of our country to the groups' name is because we are the first group to do research about the EMO Genre, and because we are the first group to get 20,000 members with 1,000 Physically active members around the Philippines, Those are just a few reasons why the "PHILIPPINES" is stuck in the groups' name.

========================================

Mocchi, and try not to sound/look aggresive; your font together with your questions aren't a good combination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/cryztheweird
xgersonx

xgersonx

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 am

ipaglaban ang wikang tagalog!! Razz
Back to top Go down
mocchi

mocchi

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 pm

+fyn fyn i get ur point......

+i was juz wonderin lang nmn if y0u guysz like have activities azide fr0m th0se stuff i said earlier dvah.....

+wer r th0se "20,000 members with 1,000 Physically active members around the Philippines" n0w?????!? and h0w r u lyk, sure nah sure nah dey were educated b0ut eMo dvah??!

+and u guysz ddnt answEr mah questi0n yet.....lyk ammmffersz..

+whAt dya hav t0 offer vah? asiDe fr0m gigzs and stuff???.......

+cuz fr0m what i've heard undergr0und scenes have a purp0se to serve 0thers.......

+y0u kn0w unlyk mainstreAm who makes music 4 money and fame.......the undergr0und scene is lyk d opposite cuz dey make m0ney to serve the less f0rtunate.......y0u kNow, as a FAMOUS phil0sopher said

"create art for service and blessedness and not merely "Art for art's sake".

since music is lyk, a f0rm of art then i think ds saying is lyk....MORE THAN APPLICABLE.....

+ + +
sa t0pic cuz thE t0pic starter myt bE mad at meh naah......

aian wrote:
So there's the problem with just leaving them as they are.

They aren't being themselves, dahil sinusunod nila ang isang FAD at hindi ang sariling form of expression.

but h0w do u kn0w dvah.....s0me pe0ple just lyk f0llowing their wr0ng beliefz... h0w r u g0nna make sure dey w0nt take ur infos as "bullshit" dvaah?

+ + +

i'm lyk tryin mah best nah to rem0ve alternate capz but it's juz, lyk, s0ooo hard!!!
Back to top Go down
~

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:21 pm

^ANSWER THIS, ALL YE MIGHTY PESOS PEOPLE. do not fail us. lulz.
Back to top Go down
cOrRupTeD

cOrRupTeD

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 am

@mocchi

i agree with it... am hXc scene nmin

d2 after mag gig um pera gnagamit for feeding

helping the unfortunate etc.....

xka mostly xamin mga mem nam FNB...

im not sure kung official mem ako...

hahaha...

khit bhira larn kmi nag gigig 2mu2long nmn

kme sa commnuty....

dba ganun din dpat gawin natin.....

ndi ung pro party larn......

wag nmn xna keo ma offense....

piz
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:37 pm

^wag daw sana ma-OFFEND (not offense)..sabi ni corrupted. hehe.

Quote :
but h0w do u kn0w dvah.....s0me pe0ple just lyk f0llowing their wr0ng beliefz... h0w r u g0nna make sure dey w0nt take ur infos as "bullshit" dvaah?

well, nasa kanila na yun. as long as we did our part to inform. it's up to them if they're going to fill their empty heads.

mocchi wrote:
+fyn fyn i get ur point......

+i was juz wonderin lang nmn if y0u guysz like have activities azide fr0m th0se stuff i said earlier dvah.....

+wer r th0se "20,000 members with 1,000 Physically active members around the Philippines" n0w?????!? and h0w r u lyk, sure nah sure nah dey were educated b0ut eMo dvah??!

+and u guysz ddnt answEr mah questi0n yet.....lyk ammmffersz..

+whAt dya hav t0 offer vah? asiDe fr0m gigzs and stuff???.......

+cuz fr0m what i've heard undergr0und scenes have a purp0se to serve 0thers.......

+y0u kn0w unlyk mainstreAm who makes music 4 money and fame.......the undergr0und scene is lyk d opposite cuz dey make m0ney to serve the less f0rtunate.......y0u kNow, as a FAMOUS phil0sopher said

"create art for service and blessedness and not merely "Art for art's sake".

since music is lyk, a f0rm of art then i think ds saying is lyk....MORE THAN APPLICABLE.....

i can't come up with a good answer to that question myself.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Quote :
* Q: Why do Emo kids dress like that? And why do they cut themselves and be all sad?

A: Because they are posers. None of this is Emo, at all. See, Emo is a genre of music, and nothing more. It is impossible to dress like a genre, and if one could dress Emo, they wouldn't be wearing tight clothing, and they wouldn't have over-gelled hair.

got this quote from TEH SITE.

there. actually, there is nothing wrong with dressing up tight jeans and all. as long as you don't call yourself EMO.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Unfortunately Mocchi, im really sorry about the other members, because we couldn't accomodate all of them all at the same time,

(*Dun pa nga lang sa 200+ na members nung EB sa MOA Hirap na kami eh. haha*)

because we were just a new group before,

"Hindi nman naten msa2bi na luma ang isang grupo dahil tumagal lang ito ng 2taon mahigit dba?"

i myself, am a product of the Regional Members of the PESOS, that's why im here.

============================================================

Another thing Mocchi,
We can't call it a "SCENE" without the "SCENESTERS / STEREOTYPE"
We can't call it "PUNK SCENE" without the "POSERS"

Like what JOKER said to BATMAN

"You can't kill me, because i created you. You are nothing without me."

Same goes with the Scene.

just try to live with it nalang Sweety. Smile
Back to top Go down
killforskramz

killforskramz

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 am

tl;dr (too long; didnt read - if you dont know what this means)

first...HAVE YOU GUYS EVER BEEN TO A REAL HARDCORE SHOW?

I doubt it...I'd give RJ (Shrek, Angry-faggot-son) some credit for coming to one. But you guys...you've got to get out of this site...and move on.

I've been through this...I've been here many times and realized that to get something done, you have to do something...you care so much about your "scene"?

Sorry to disappoint you...but you have no scene.

Prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://bifband.tumblr.com
Unknown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:18 am

The name defeats its purpose.
Back to top Go down
v a i i

v a i i

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 pm

ow. give us a shot . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vaqcutie

vaqcutie

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 pm

MOCCHI, IF WE WE'RE YOU, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Last edited by vaqcutie on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/frivolousspiralities
vaqcutie

vaqcutie

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:41 pm

~ wrote:
mocchi wrote:

BEST POST IN THIS FORUM SO FAR. let's see some self-proclaimed geniuses down here come up with a more SENSIBLE defense against this statement.

and oh, mocchi, just a PROTIP: if you wanna get a point across, stop the alternate caps bullshit. thanks.

SCENE. SO GUSTO NG MAS MALAKIHANG EKSENA. EKSENADORA KUNG BAGA.
TUTAL, PRESENT ANG WORD NA "PHILIPPINES", THEN IF WE WONT MOVE FOR THE POPULAR WORD PHILIPPINES, EDI TANGGALING NLNG . PANINDIGAN O WAG NA LANG.

~
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/frivolousspiralities
killforskramz

killforskramz

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 pm

vaqcutie wrote:
~ wrote:
mocchi wrote:

TUTAL, PRESENT ANG WORD NA "PHILIPPINES", THEN IF WE WONT MOVE FOR THE POPULAR WORD PHILIPPINES, EDI TANGGALING NLNG . PANINDIGAN O WAG NA LANG.

~

wtf is this shit?
Back to top Go down
http://bifband.tumblr.com
Lea Monica Eala

Lea Monica Eala

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 pm

killforskramz wrote:
vaqcutie wrote:
~ wrote:
mocchi wrote:

~

wtf is this shit?

yeah raffy..
what the fcuk is this.?.
anu ung sense paki linaw?.

eniwaiz aian tho we are not close

ang ganda nitong ginawa mo.

-- much love and concern and pls add some RESPECT
Back to top Go down
POPscrm.jhay

POPscrm.jhay

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:46 pm

yeah dud hahahahhaha

EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 5q85
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/mixbreebree
vaine

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 pm

omg kill4skramz amp buhay p pla ikaw Smile)
Back to top Go down
angelzcry

angelzcry

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:16 pm

masarap mag emo sa mga probinsya marami kasi lalu na pag gig

sa mga syudad
madalang ang emo pag ta2wanan ka ng mga mukhang tangang gangzta.........

Back to top Go down
BARBiEXiAO*PARTi*iSTAR
BARBiEXiAO*PARTi*iSTAR

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 am

@angelzcry-LEARN TO BACK READ BEFORE YOU POST...
THIS THREAD iS MADE TO EDUCATE PEOPLE AND I
THINK YOU'RE NOT EVEN THAT CONSIDERATE ON
READING THE PREVIOUS POST BEFORE POSTING...
LET THIS SERVE AS A WARNiNG..
Back to top Go down
cOrRupTeD

cOrRupTeD

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm

angelzcry wrote:
masarap mag emo sa mga probinsya marami kasi lalu na pag gig

sa mga syudad
madalang ang emo pag ta2wanan ka ng mga mukhang tangang gangzta.........

wata....
anu ba pinag sasabi n2??.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to   EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMO: People Can't Be Emo Even If they wanted to
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next